Monday, April 6, 2009

Genius (or maybe I'm just a little slow on the technology front)

Can I just tell you how much I love 
 
my computer, 

 
Google, and 

 

my little brother Tom.

I've only recently discovered that my computer has a webcam with a built-in microphone and that Google's videochat is really high quality, all thanks to Tom.  We had a little video chat session tonight.  I can't tell you how much it lifts my soul, especially when I'm missing my family.  It's the next-best thing to actually having them physically here.  The first time we videochatted I almost emailed Google kind of a schmoopy thank you email because I was just so happy to have been able to see my little brother in real time, all thanks to their genius.  Sometimes it's hard being so far away.  

1 comment:

Millicent said...

Ain't technology grand?