Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quotable quotes: Jamaica Edition

I think one of my favorite parts of any kind of trip or prolonged experience with close friends are the quotable quotes that come out of it. I'm sure that most of these quotes aren't funny to anyone but us, but they make me laugh just the same.

1. "We need a safety word."
"How about 'nip slip'?"

2. "This is the best V you'll ever have."

3. "Chips in my bed, Niki?" [some time passes] "Are you going to clean up those chips?" [more time passes] "We are on a tropical island!! You better not be putting your chip foot on my bed!" [confused looks from the rest] "There are bugs on tropical islands!"

4. [sitting in the sauna] "I think I'm pregnant."
[little hand raise] "Me too."

5. "I'm so persecuted."

6. [as we're reading our scriptures on our bed] "You guys better not run away with any locals while we're gone."

7. "I don't know what I'd do, maybe take my shirt off."

8. "That's enough feed for the fodder...father? Not father. Fodder. Wait, is that right?"

9. "I'm feeling desperate right now." [takes one step forward] "Very desperate."

10. "Those aren't games. That's called role play."

11. "I also need to become a street dancer."

12. "There is no way (a) I'm prepping to kiss you and (b) your lips are coming anywhere near my nose."

13. "2....4....0....9"

14. "They will cut you."

15. "Quick, someone fake a seizure."

16. "Please don't hop or skip through the metal detector."

17. "We're at sea, and I'm a GOD at sea."

18. "What if we pushed our spa appointment back one hour so we can have one last pina colada with Ralston?"
"I love that we call it an 'appointment'."

1 comment:

Whitleypedia said...

I wish they all could be California girl-cations.