Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tommy Chucky Wah

As a great surprise my little brother Tom drove down for the afternoon from Philly (where he is working for the weekend) to hang out with me.  

Tom has a special face I like to call his "sweet and tarty" face.  He spent the day trying to help me perfect the look.

This might be my favorite picture of the day.

Bob....and Frank...

Joining the tourists on a beautiful spring afternoon.

I also really love this picture.

This is the "sweet and tarty" face and pose.

Tom says this was my best attempt of the day.


I love brothers.  

3 comments:

Mom Bradshaw said...

What cute kids! I'm not prejudice or anything. :) Glad you two could spend the day together! D.C. here I come! (only 3 more days) Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Okay. Very good looking kids. Wait...aren't you the honeymooners? Uh hem....anyway. LOVE the hair Julie!!!!

The Blanquie Blog said...

You two look like you had a blast. Great pictures:)
I love your hair like that.