Friday, December 19, 2008

Thursday's wish (a day late)

Yesterday was a busy and scattered day and I didn't get around to posting. My wish yesterday was very simple: for me to magically snap my fingers and have my room packed and ready to go. My wish was not granted. I had to settle for packing while watching Abbott & Costello's The Time of Our Lives. A rather satisfactory substitute if there must be one.

I also made a wish before I blew out my birthday candles. That wish has not come true either. Yet. And probably not ever. But one can hope. There's always hope.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Pshaw, Bradshaw, Pshaw! Wishes always come true. Me?! Ok, I'll tell you. I wished to be a superhero. I'm off to roll in some nuclear waste as soon as I can find some readily accessible. Then I'll be able to do something super like make potted plants grow an extra inch and three-quarters using my mind bullets. How sweet would that be?!