Friday, December 5, 2008

Because this doesn't require anything but sass...

A
- Available: emotionally or otherwise?
- Age: 28 in 13 days
- Annoyance: being poked or tapped, listening to people cut their nails
- Animal: salmon, mmm
- Actor: Hugh Jackman, Aamir Khan

B
- Birthday/Birthplace: December 17, 1980, San Diego, California
- Best feeling in the world: being loved, preferably involving a blanket and a cookie
- Best weather: 75 and clear skies, home sweet home
- Been in Love: Yep, just once.

C
- Car: Darcy
- Candy: cookie? Okay, fine. Mint M&Ms or any Cadbury or Galaxy from England.
- Color: blue
- Cried in school: [sigh] yes.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican

D
- Day or Night: both, for different reasons
- Dream vehicle: one that never breaks down

E
- Eggs: overeasy
- Eyes: green
- Ever failed a class: bite your tongue.

F
- First crush: Ryan Hutto, 2nd grade
- Full name: Julie Bradshaw
- Food: California burrito with red salsa

G
- Greatest Fear: losing loved ones
- Goals: go to Africa, get a job I like
- Gum: sparingly
- Get along with your parents?: yes, mostly

H
- Hair Color: depends
- Height: 5'8"
- Happy: when I’m with family
- Holiday: Thanksgiving and July 4
- How do you want to die: Peacefully – perhaps in my sleep? With a cookie in hand?
- Health freak?: depends on what race I’m training for

I
- Ice Cream: cookie? Oh fine, mint chocolate chip, phish food or world class chocolate
- Instrument: piano, voice, and violin if you get me liquored up enough to admit it (just kidding)

J
- Jewelry: garnet ring from India, Mom’s class ring, earrings…not much
- Job: working for the man

K
- Kids: remind us of the true joys of life
- Keep a journal?: obsessively

L
- Longest Car Ride: 46 hours cross-country
- Love at first sight: eh…impressions at first sight, yes. Love takes time.

M
- Milk flavor: Unless it’s ice cold accompanying a cookie, I can take a pass.
- Movie: Lots.
- Motion sickness? Not even a piƱata for me…

N
- Number of Siblings: 10
- Number of Piercings: 2, one in each ear, though I have always wanted to pierce my nose…

O
- Overused Phrases: "word"
- One wish: to have what I want and what is good for me to somehow align
- One phobia: buses

P
- Place you’d like to live: somewhere rural
- Perfect Pizza: cheese
- Pepsi/Coke: water.

Q
- Quail: lay eggs that my Japanese friend used to eat...

R
- Reason to cry: laughing so hard…
- Reality TV: is ridiculous
- Radio Station: dunno, something rockin’
- Roll your tongue in a circle? Yup, got that gene.

S
- Song: "everything"
- Shoe size: 9
- Salad Dressing: no thanks.
- Skipped school: only in college
- Slept outside: Yes. Love it.
- Seen a dead body? Yes
- Smoked?: Never, but I do it in my dreams all the time
- Sing well?: I don’t say so myself, but my friends tell me… (name that movie!)
- Swear?: sometimes. I think a damn or a hell livens things up a little bit (sorry, Mom)
- Stuffed Animals?: creepy? cute? You decide
- Single/Group dates: depends on who’s the single and who’s in the group
- Strawberries/Blueberries: blueberries

T
- Time for bed: 10:30-ish if I’m running the next day
- Thunderstorms: rock
- TV: nah
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: negatory

V
- Vegetable you hate: I know it’s cliche, but there’s a reason people don’t like brussel sprouts.
- Vegetable you love: green beans
- Vacation spot: home

W
- Weakness: perfectionism
- When you grow up: you mean I’m not grown up?!
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Have mercy on them if they do…
- Worst feeling: failure, letting someone else down, being untrue to one’s self
- Wanted to be a model?: I think at one point I thought about it but then decided the badonkadonk wasn’t going anywhere so I went to plan B...
- Where do we go when we die: to the great and spacious holding place
- Worst weather: freezing and windy and icy, oh my…

X
-X-Rays: I’ve had my fill for the year.

Y
-Year it is now: 2008

Z
- Zoo animal: anything that entertains…monkeys, I think
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

2 comments:

Melanie said...

The movie is Emma, said by Mrs. Elton. And this was a way fun post! =)

Julie Bradshaw said...

winner winner winner! you get a cookie!