Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday's Wish

Thursday's Wish:

That companies would quit overcharging me for their services. Honestly, how difficult is it to calculate the charge for a 10' moving truck, 7 miles driven, and a full gas tank upon arrival? I'll give you a hint: it's not double the amount quoted. I promise.

I would like someone at this company to please pick up the phone so I can get my money back.

I made a phone call on something else last week and got that all cleared up, money credited back to my credit card, easy peasy done. I have a feeling with this one it's not going to be quite that simple...Just a feeling...

2 comments:

Allison said...

Ohhhhh I went through the same thing last time I rented a truck to move! They wanted to add a one-million-dollar surcharge for extra gas or something like that. Ridiculous. Good luck. How's the new place? It was so great seeing you the other night -- let's do lunch soon! Miss you! xo

Natalee said...

I hate that. Aaarrrgggg!!!