Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blog Identity Crisis Resolved (I hope)

So, my hiatus didn't last long. I know that the initial hiatus came as a surprise to many--it seemed that I quit just as I was picking up some serious momentum--but I had honestly been having a blog identity crisis for quite some time. I also had another project that was consuming quite a bit of my time, but as that comes to a close, I find that I need another writing project. [sigh] Always writing. I hope I can start to say things of substance as I pick this project back up.

The confessions will probably take a different path from here on out. So far it has been an interesting experiment in self-discovery, including an exploration of personal relationships and authorial identity (I'm pretty sure I just made that last term up, but it seems to fit what I'm talking about). I'm sure it will continue to be that, but hopefully with a little bit more of an outward focus.

I have a few books I want to discuss as I reenter the blogosphere, though hopefully the posts will be more than book reviews, and hopefully they can spark some good discussion.

And so here's to reinventing the confessions. Thanks for your patience.

4 comments:

Dad said...

Yay!! Welcome back to the blogosphere! :)

Natalee said...

All of us in cyber-space are glad you're back.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I missed you. I am glad you are back.

Natalee said...

Yay!!! Glad to see you back sis! I felt lost without your inspiring words... :)

Gary