Sunday, June 3, 2012

Solar Eclipse

The last solar eclipse I can remember was when I was a teenager. Dad busted out his welding mask, and we tried to take pictures with film cameras through it. The lighting was so bizarre, as the eclipse happened around noon, and I remember feeling like I was in some sort of science fiction film.

Dave and I had purchased a new patio set the day before the eclipse, so we decided to host a little eclipse party with my brother's family, Dave's sister's family, and Meg and Jim who were stopping through on their way down to San Diego. It was the first real big party we've hosted, and I LOVED it.

The eclipse was cool, too.

 Our awesome pinhole camera.


 The shadows the sun made on my dress.



So cool!!

1 comment:

Karen Adair said...

Totally impressed! How fun is that!!!!!