Sunday, June 3, 2012

El Presidente, 2 months, and Leo

Dave was recently installed as president of the Utah Academy of Family Practice which required a trip north for his ceremony and meeting. It happened to be our two month anniversary of getting married, which we of course celebrated with a little sub-zero action.


Dave headed up to Ogden and left me to hang out with my brother's family for a few hours. We had a good time.

Maia and me telling Dave how much we wanted him to be done in Ogden so we could go home.

We also decided that trip to adopt my brother's dog, Leo. He's a pretty cute beagle puppy, just not when he pees on people.


Dave decided that despite the incident, we would still take Leo home. I took him for a run the next morning so he could get used to his surroundings. He managed to keep up the entire six miles.
 But he was pretty tuckered out in the end.


No comments: