Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fixed

Leo was, um, loving everything in sight when we got him, so Dave made the decision to get him fixed. Called, made the appointment...everything but actually taking the little guy to get fixed. I had the joy of that job. Let me tell you, dogs KNOW when they are going to the vet. Chloe was like, "sucker," as I took Leo out the door. Little did she know (until later, then she KNEW) that she would end up there in a few hours for a checkup and shots. 


Poor little guy. He was so stoned the first day. Dave could not stop laughing. I laughed but felt guilty. He was just so pathetic looking!  It was the first of many of Leo's and my bonding experiences.  Sadly, the fixing did not end the "loving." The vet said it would take a month, so I guess we'll see...

How on earth the dog-hater ended up with two dogs who like to sit at her feet, I will never know.

This has become his new favorite place to curl up and sleep in the evenings.


1 comment:

Karen Adair said...

Awwww. I think somebody loves you. Our Megan still tries to "love" five years after the fact (and yeah, a girl). It's actually some sort of an instinctive aggressive move, built in. It will taper off though. :)