Monday, February 23, 2009

A little this and a bit of that


Things I'd like to do this week:

1. Attend a professional piano performance

2. Play raquetball

3. Take a bath in a bathtub I fit in

4. Dance in my new pink Chucks ------>

5. Make Candy Cane Jo Jo shakes
(maybe while dancing in the kitchen in my Chucks?)

6. Watch a movie I haven't seen under lots of blankets

7. Go to sleep without setting my alarm

I'll take company on all but numbers 3 and 7.

This morning I saw a dude on the metro reading Twilight. I thought that was interesting.

We had a very interesting discussion on ordinances during my temple prep lesson yesterday. I learned something new which was exciting for me.

I danced on Saturday night like I haven't danced in a very long time. I attribute it to the pink Chucks.

I made two very sketchy confessions this week, both of them unintentionally and somewhat unwillingly. I was uncharacteristically uncomfortable and embarrassed during both of them. I am starting to learn both the meaning of and wisdom in tighter boundaries.

My mom and two oldest brothers are coming for a visit in five weeks. I am thrilled.

My marathon is in four weeks.

I have broken the cookie fast once in one week. I consider that a victory.

I've started thinking about turning 30. I'm both excited and a little nervous, but mostly excited.

I'm afraid of clipless pedals, but I'm going to get them anyway--though I can't decide if I want to upgrade my current bike or sell my current bike and get a better one.

I've been thinking it's time to quit the blog once and for all and finish the book. I can't seem to do both at the same time.

I need to plan another trip somewhere. Any suggestions?

No comments: