Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Flying Protector

I got this from my sister-in-law's blog. Thanks, Nat!



Your Superhero Name is The Flying Protector



Your Superpower is Kissing

Your Weakness is Body odors

Your Weapon is Your Wind Sword

Your Mode of Transportation is Rainbow



I have a few comments on this.

1. How did they know my superpower? Their superpower is omniscience.

2. "Body odors" includes cologne, aftershave, soap, and general "boy smell." You know the smell I'm talking about. The one embedded in their sweatshirts that prompts the kidnap of said sweatshirt. It turns into your pajamas until the smell wears off, whereupon you return the item of clothing fully intending to re-kidnap it when it's been washed and worn again. I know, it sounds creepy. That's why it's called a weakness.

3. I'm not exactly sure what a "wind sword" is, but I think it could either be very cool or very bad.

4. I like the idea of traveling on a rainbow.

5. I like the idea of being a flying protector even better.

Your thoughts?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh body odors get me every time. There are two that are very dangerous to smell on my husband and he knows it. In fact, he uses it to his advantage every so often. Drakar and BBQ or campfire. Oh my gosh.

Rainbow travel? I love the idea of sliding down it at the end. Buyeah!!!!!!!

Natalee said...

Your Superhero Name is The Gold Zombie
This was the results of mine

Your Superpower is Biotechnology
(wow, creepy it came up with this one!)
Your Weakness is Alcohol
(thank goodness for the Word of Wisdom. I would have lost my powers forever!!)
Your Weapon is Your Slime Arrows
(what else...)
Your Mode of Transportation is Kite
(at least I can avoid traffic)

Gary

Kimberly said...

So, I'm still stuck on the "wind sword." Where exactly is this wind coming from? Is it something that you can conjure up with magical powers? Is it more like breaking the wind?...which would be a pretty good weapon if you think about it. I don't know Julie...sounds a little sketchy to me! ;)

Natalee said...

I used to sleep in one of gary's old sweatshirts the entire time we were dating. I know what smell you are talking about. There is also the other boy smell. You know the "corn chip smell." That one is not so alluring.