Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What the hey...

I'm home sick (again) for the next two weeks, Natalee tagged me, so I thought, what the hey. Here it goes.

Rules:
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys:
1. The perfect cookie at the perfect time with the perfectly chilled glass of milk.
2. Being with my family at the beach.
3. The temple.

Fears:
1. Becoming so self-absorbed in my own problems that I forget about others.
2. Losing my parents.
3. The world suddenly running out of cookies.

Goals:
1. Develop better recall of the things I read.
2. Perfect Kate's cookies.
3. Get well enough to run a race by the end of the year.

Current obsessions/collections:
1. I picked up my mom's habit of keeping every spare button I come across.
2. Cookies.
3. Writing in my journal.

Facts about myself:
1. You make me cookies, I be your friend.
2. My house is always immaculate, my room a complete disaster.
3. I love deeply.

Um, I tag Cherie, Ali E., Kim W., Janey, and Melinda S. But you don't have to if you don't want to.

3 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

yeah! I am tagged!

M. said...

I love how much you love cookies.... I get that much joy out of easter candy... I wish I could make easter candy ;) thanks for letting me borrow your books, i'll see you tonight!! Get better soon!

Cherie said...

Cookie!!!