Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We Interrupt This Blog ...

I would like to take a moment out of the normal course of storytelling and rumination to send out an impersonal but heartfelt thanks to all those who called, visited, prayed, fasted, etc. while I was in the hospital. I'm home now and am very tired, but happy to be on the road to recovery. Believe it or not, I am extremely grateful for this experience; it was exactly what had to happen at this point in my life to teach me some very important and timely lessons.

I have some hilarious stories from the week-long hospital stay (some I remember, some I don't - just say no to narcotics...) that will give me lots of blog fodder, but for now, I'd like to just say thank you as sincerely as I can. My heart and spirit have been touched deeply by the love I have felt.

Regular confessions will resume tomorrow.

And now, I'm going to take a nap.

4 comments:

M. said...

yeah! Welcome back.... now... Do as I'm doing! :)

Dad said...

Holy moly, what?!! I had no idea you were in the hospital!! I'm ecstatic to hear that all is ok, but stunned by the news! Hope things are better, if ya need anything shout out to a brutha and I'll hooks ya up :)

The Voice of Reason said...

YAY for being home! Give me a ring anytime you need something that I can possibly deliver :D

Marlise said...

Julie--
I hope you are alright. I've been out of commission, and didn't know about your hospital stay. Is everything alright? You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.