Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've been tagged by Cherie

Here it goes - 6 unique things about me:

1. I am very wary of heights, bridges, metro grates, and climbing ladders, but absolutely love rollercoasters and cliff jumping. For rollercoasters. the harrier the better.

2. I tan no matter the SPF or frequency of sunscreen applied.

3. When I was a senior in high school I could bench press 150 pounds.

4. I've been on BBC television. I was a victim of a pretty severe jellyfish attack during college (go ahead, laugh away) and was interviewed about my experience for a segment on an experimental jellyfish-repelling sunscreen. (Close the door, I can still hear you laughing...)

5. I've been knocked out twice in my life (and therefore have had two concussions): once from falling off a skateboard in a parking lot (I have terrible balance, which is one of the reasons I am so afraid of heights) and once from getting elbowed in the face during a game of church broom hockey.

6. I am claustrophobic, which is why when the metro is crowded I have to ride with my eyes closed and iPod playing.

Bonus: I have an inexplicable fear of my phone.

No comments: